Friday, January 1, 2016

Just checking in

Hello. Just a short popping in post tonight. I've had a fabby day with my Aunt and cousins in Nottingham, have eaten too much, the food was great, cousin Kerry is a good cook and hostess. It was lovely to sit down at a table and share dinner and tea with the family. They make me feel very welcome.

I was late back so I have to confess, I HAVE NOT DONE A WALK TODAY! OMG what a let down I am. Here's me the leader of the walking group and I have hardly put one foot in front of the other today. I will make up for it, promise.

I have just sorted through loads of comments, it's great to see some of you report getting off to a good start. There were a few last minute joiners, I have added the names to the list.

It's fast approaching midnight, so I'll say Goodnight, I'm ready for my bed.
Thanks for popping in. Catch up soon. Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment