Friday, January 11, 2013

Blood but no guts :o)

Sorry, I haven't got much prepared for a post tonight, I've been getting on with the artyfarty stuff. I've finally got the blood sorted, had to look on the internet to see what a blood splat looked like. I was thinking I might do the whole design with coloured vinyl, but the blood had to be flowing over a curved area and it was too difficult to cut the right size shapes. I've ended up painting it on, needing several layers. Then I got another idea, there are ten small windows on it and I wanted something to be peering out of them. Suddenly it came to me, yes, that's it, that's what it needs. A lot of fiddly cutting and sticking of vinyl. I'm nearly there, just need some headlights on it, and a door. Might be ready tomorrow. It's looking pretty darn cool.

I took time out to go to town today, for a few things needed. I got chick peas from Home Bargains for 29p a tin, which I thought was a good price for saying they are about 70p in Tesco. Needed some Coffee Mate for £1.99, that usually lasts me three or four months. One spoon in one mug of coffee per day. Also got tinned tomatoes 4 tins for £1 at B & M, they are that price in Home Bargains as well. Eggs are 89p in B & M, and I got some of my favourite garlic cheese. Found some half price cooked ham for the cats, they love that for a treat. It looks like real ham, not the pretend made up stuff. I popped in Aldi so I could park there for free and walk into town. Picked up onions, cauliflower, and bananas. I don't need to go to Tesco now, with my top up shop I will have enough till the middle of next week.

Just a quickie tonight, my brain has gone to mush. Is it Friday again already, seems like only yesterday since I last said have a good weekend. Toodle pip.

Flippin heck, I must clean this screen, I have got a lot of full stops all over the place, where they shouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment