Friday, January 4, 2013

Photo uploading for those using IE

Blogger know about the photo posting issue, here are some comments taken from Blogger Help. We have to be patient, but you can upload with HTML. Ilona

I cannot access my personal picture files to upload pictures onto my blog? I was able to do it for years, up until today and now it asks me to upload from several sources but none of them allow from my own pictures. What do I do? Another discussion addresses this topic:

Katney - Blogger Top Contributor Post reply2:48 AM (18 hours ago)

This is happening on IE-9 today. You can upload from the html mode. Once the pictures are uploaded, switch to Compose and you will see the pictures and the menu will be the same if you click the picture to size and position it.

The problem is not happening with Chrome or Firefox, so using one of those browsers will resolve the issue as well.

Please be patient. The problem has been reported to the engineers, but recognize that it is near the weekend of a holiday week and you should not expect an immediate resolution. Please use one of the workarounds until it is fixed. We hope that it will be addressed quickly.

Friday, January 04, 2013

The photo upload icon is not appearing for some users on Internet Explorer. We're investigating the issue and will update this post as soon as we have more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment