Thursday, January 24, 2013

If I remember rightly............

I was halfway through writing a post, and thought, hang on a minute, I think I've written about this before. I hate to repeat myself, don't want to bore myself or to bore other people, writing the same old same old. I did a quick search with the 'Search This Blog' button, top right, typed in the words, 'Sugar Daddy', and yep, there it is, 21st November 2011. You may ask why I was going to write about that now, well I'll tell you, it was the subject of my radio chat this morning. So, to save me a lot of work, waffling on re-hashing the story, why not read the original.

http://meanqueen-lifeaftermoney.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/one-decision-and-it-might-have-all-been.html

See, I can pull something up from over a year ago, but I can't remember what I did last week, ha ha. Bugger, now I've got to think of something else to write about, ha ha. Toodle Pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment