Friday, December 14, 2012

And the winners are.....

This little chap has been helping me pick the winners for the two blue shopping bags. I wrote the names of those who commented on the post, on the back of a cereal box, then cut them up, turned them over, and shuffled them up. Rocky witnessed the draw and made sure everything was fair and square.
So, the winners are.........

Momsav and Cumbrian

Congratulations. Could you please email me your postal addresses, and I'll get them sent off pronto. My email address is on the side bar. Sorry to all the losers, maybe next time. Thank you for reading my blog.

Not much else to say about today to be honest. The weather has been horrible, mostly raining, even Rocky didn't want to go out. It's been so dark indoors, I had to have a light on to see what I was doing. Ah well, off to make my dinner, then I will have a dash to Tesco later for my food shopping. Hopefully the weather has put a lot of people off going out, and they have a lot of stuff left over about to go out of date. Hope I'm lucky. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment