Saturday, December 1, 2012

Partying tonight :o)

I dont know where today has gone, I was going to write a book review but now I haven't time. I've got to get my glad rags on and go out. Yes, flippin go out! I haven't had a night out for flippin yonks, can't remember the last time I went out at night. And I shall be spending some money. No don't faint, I find it difficult to believe as well, that I will be taking take my purse with me, and I will actually open it. Just watch the moths fly out, ha ha.

So, Saturday night here I come. Watch out everyone at Arties Mill near Brigg, cause I am a partying tonight, on soft drinks, because I am driving. Never mind, I can get high on good company, good laughs, and good food. Who needs alcohol to have a good time, not me, ha ha. Hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Gawd, now I've got to search through my wardrobe full of second hand and vintage clothes, for something to wear. I hate the getting ready bit, usually give up and say stuff it, that will do, ha ha.

Don't wait up, I'll be back late. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment