Friday, December 21, 2012

Ladies that lunch, plus gent

I won't need a big dinner tonight, because I've had a big lunch. Well it was a big lunch, fish and chips, but I forgot to take the before picture, so here is what's left of it. I've left the fish skin, yuck, I think it looks horrible and I certainly don't want to eat it. There was a big pile of mushy peas, a bit too dry for me, so I've left a few. The chips were lovely, all brown and crispy, just how I like them.
Four plates, four people. This is Helen, remember Helen, mum of Henry choc lab.
This is Spike and Roy, friends of Helen and me.
This is me and Spike. She is called Spike, because she used to have short spikey hair, it has grown a bit longer now.
We had our lunch in the Bay Horse pub in Winteringham, not at the world famous posh restaurant and hotel called Winteringham Fields. Oh no, couldn't afford that place, the pub was very nice thank you.
I went back to Helen's place for a catch up natter, and Henry posed for this Christmassy photo.
It was a lovely three hour break to get me out of the house. There's been no rain today, but it is very gloomy. Think I'll go out for a walk around the village now to work that big meal off. Tatty byes.
Toodle pip. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment