Sunday, December 23, 2012

One more shop to do.

At last, a nice day for a walk. Blue skies, but it was quite windy. I did just over five miles in a couple of hours. Just the job, blows the cobwebs off, ha ha. Not a lot to take photo's of, fields, fields, and more fields.  
Hey, look at me, have I got into the Christmas spirit at last? No not really. I've got the lights out but decided not to bother with the small artificial tree.
I wonder how much electricity these small led lights use, maybe it would be cheaper to use them all the year round and not switch on the room lights at all. Perhaps it might be worth buying some extra sets and some spare bulbs, when they mark them down after Christmas. I do like to leave the light on in the hallway for safety reasons, because I am constantly going up and down stairs and wouldn't want to trip over the cats in the dark.

Well I'm almost ready for Christmas I don't know about you. Yes I have been reading all about your preparations, and mine is all done, except, just got to go to Tesco tomorrow at about 5pm, to buy up all the bargains. I don't care if there is not much left, as I'm not fussed about what I eat, as long as it is cheap and not junk. The shop shuts at 7pm, so I'm prepared to hang around to get those last minute reductions. No don't feel sorry for me because I will be looking for cheap food for my Christmas dinner, in my book, cheap tastes better.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment